Fco full corporate offer
Do not we are pursuing supplies : North Korea, Somalia,Russia, Nigeria,Sudan,Ghana
• Clients who can not provide their bankers information we are unable to help.
• Most credit or credibility failures are with the banks. What the mill is mostly concerned with is credibility, Does the bank follow its own instructions?
• The following destinations are closed to offers: We can not offer…… Supplies are being declined due to over load on failures and quotes
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
REFINED CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45 RBU ORGIN BRAZIL CONTRACT
PORT CIF AWSP
Date; July 01-2016
validity:10 banking days
From:Rhino Sugar .FZE
We, the undersigned Company, Rhino Sugar .FZE
We would like to confirm that we are able to deliver these quantities of sugar. We are aware of the amount of issues that may arise during preparation and implementation of this contract. We are ready to discuss and jointly solve them at any stage of our cooperation.However, both parties, the Buyer and the Seller, need to make some preparations for the contract of 600,000 MT of sugar per 50.000 MTmonth. From our side we should work on logistics, transportation and other matters. You should also be prepared to receive deliveries. While preparing schedule of arrivals of sugar please determine the quantity of tonnage units in a given month which will be needed in each place of delivery.Since our business relationship would be considered unaffiliated unknown we propose the procedures described below which provide full security to the Buyer and the Seller including Proof of Product (POP) from our side while awaiting confirmation of funding (MT 760) from your side. These procedures cannot be changed since they were already confirmed with the producers and the banks.We can authenticate each other exclusively through the contract which is agreed, signed and registered in our banks.
This can be done in two ways.
– Buyer’s bank issues INACTIVE DLC/BG to the Seller’s bank
– Seller’s bank issues POP and PB 2%(ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS CONTRACTS, NOT FOR SPOTSPersonal Bonds: The standard is 2% of the shipment, please don’t ask for 5% or even 8%, this is viewed a s a potential scam and will be reported to all insurance companies.
which activates DLC/BG
– Loading and delivery according to the contract
– Buyer’s bank asks Seller’s bank to confirm the existence of POP – SWIFT MT 799
– Seller’s bank issues the RWA – readiness for accepting MT 760 thereby confirming that the Seller is ready to accept a financial instrument and a willingness to send POP and PB 2%(ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS CONTRACTS, NOT FOR SPOTS)
– Buyer’s bank issues an active DLC/BG – MT 760
– Seller’s bank issues POP and PB 2% (ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS CONTRACTS, NOT FOR SPOTS)and begin implementation of the contract
– If Buyer does not receive the RWA he does not send MT760! Therefore, there is no risk and cost of funds blocked.
– MT103 from DLC/BG is sent on the basis of SGS and BL (a set of loading documents).
This acceptable form of payment will be as follows:
Buyer’s bank issues Irrevocable Transferable BG at sight to the Seller’s bank
- Seller’s bank issues POP and PB 2% (ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS CONTACTS, NOT FOR SPOTS)
which activates Irrevocable Transferable BG at sight (Confirmed Top 50 Western Prime Bank)
The BG is not payment, it is guarantee and payment by MT 103 for each shipment against shipment document.
The seller’s bank shall send to the buyer’s bank a complete set of shipping documents for confirmation and verification then after reception of the orginals within 5(five) banking days, payment at sight (100% MT-103) is released
I believe that these options are the only way to give credibility that the Buyer has the financial resources and the Seller has the goods.I hope that the above explanation dispel doubts and allow our cooperation.
|REFINED CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45 RBU
THE PRODUCT BEING SUPPLIED SHALL BE FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, AS PER INSPECTION CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY SOCIETE GENERALE DE SURVEILLANCE (SGS) AND SHALL MEET THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
Product: ICUMSA 45 SUGAR
POLARITY at 20ºC: 99.80º Minimum
SULPHATED ASH CONTENT: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
MOISTURE: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
MAGNETIC PARTICLES: mg/kg 4
SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry & free flowing
GRANULOMETRY: Fine Standard
ICUMSA: Colour 45 ICUMSA attenuation index Units (Method #10-1978) Maximum
AS: 1 P.P.M.
COLOUR: Brilliant White
REDUCING SUGAR: 0.010% Maximum in Dry Mass
RADIATION: Normal w/o presence of cesium or iodine SO2: mg/kg 20
HEAVY METALS, TOXIC ELEMENTS Maximum mg / kg basis
ARSENIC 0.50 CADMIUM 0.05 COPPER 1.00
LEAD 1.00 MERCURY 0.01 ZINC 3.00
PESTICIDE TRACES Maximum mg / kg basis
DDT 0.005 PHOTOXIN 0.01 HEXACHLORAN GAMMA ISOMER 0.005
PATHOGENIC BACTERIA including SALMONELLA per 25 gram: Nil.
Bacillus per gram: Nil
CROP: CURRENT AVAILABLE (2015/2016)
SUGAR SHOULD BE EXTRACTED FROM SOUND UNFERMENTED AND UNDECAYED SUGAR CANE – SUGAR SHOULD BE CLEAN FREE FROM ANY FOREIGN TASTE OR ODOUR WITH SWEET TASTE CHARACTERISTIC OF WHITE SUGAR WHETHER DRY OR IN SOLUTION – SUGAR TO BE PURE REFINED DEODORISED OF LATEST CROP PRODUCTION WITH GOOD TASTE AND SMELL – THE CRYSTALS SHALL BE UNIFORM IN SIZE AND COLOUR – SUGAR SHALL BE FREE FROM INSECTS, THEIR FRAGMENTS AND METAMORPHOSIS OR RODENTS EXCREMENT – SUGAR SHALL BE FREE FROM FOREIGN MATTERS, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDED COLOURS; ONLY PERMITTED MATERIAL TO BE ADDED ARE THAT STATED BELOW – ANY OTHER SPECIFICATIONS WHICH ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE SPECIFICATIONS ARE TO BE ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS WHICH WERE FIXED BY (FAO/WHO/FDA/AND EC) AND THE LOWEST AMOUNT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FIRST
|12 x 50.000MT
|At seller’s choice
|CIF PORT AWSP
OR ANY MAIN NON-USA SANCTIONED PORT ONLY ON CIF BASIS (COST, INSURANCE & FREIGHT) – INCOTERMS 2010 WILL BE APPLIED. SOME DESTINATIONS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL OR INTERNATIONAL TRADE EMBARGOS OR LOGISTIC CONSTRAINTS. ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONAL PORTS ARE TO BE ADVISED TO THE SELLER WITHIN A TIME PERIOD OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF SHIPMENT WITH THE
EXCEPTION OF NO OPERATIONAL PORTS DUE TO NATURAL DISASTERS – http://www.portarrivals.com/ports.asp THE BUYER WARRANTS THAT THE PRODUCT WILL NOT BE TRADED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WITH OR TO ANY NATION, ENTITY OR DESTINATION PROHIBITED BY THE UNITED NATIONS.
|PRICE CIF AWSP
|PORT USD oo0,00MT
TO SECURE THE SAFETY OF THE COMMODITY DURING SEA TRANSPORTATION THE SUGAR IS TO BE PACKED
IN NEW 50 (FIFTY) KILOGRAM NET DOUBLE SACKS, BEING ONE SACK OF POLYPROPYLENE AND THE OTHER OF POLYETHYLENE AND PALLETIZED. TARE WEIGHT SHALL BE 160 GRAM, MINIMUM. UNIFORMITY OF BAGGED NET WEIGHT IS OF THE ESSENCE. TWO PERCENT (2%) SPARE BAGS SHALL BE SUPPLIED FREE OF CHARGE. EACH BAG SHALL BE CLEARLY MARKED (IN ENGLISH) WITH THE FOLLOWING:
(1) NAME AND GRADE OF PRODUCT
(2) USE BY DATE AND CROP YEAR
(3) NET WEIGHT
|SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY:
Shipments will be by way of 25,000 metric ton vessels.The first shipment will be between 30 and 45 days following confirmation, werification, authentication of an operative payment instrument in a format acceptable for the Seller and the Seller’s Bank
|By SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE DE SURVEILLANCE (SGS) inspection services/inspects and verifies the quantity, weight and
quality of traded goods.
|Certificates as GOST, SABS etc are NOT included in the price.
|DOCIMENTS FOR CLEARING GOODS AND SETTLING PAYMENTS:
|1.commercial Invoice, three (3/3) copies
2. Clean on board Bill of Lading three 3/3 copies
3.Certificate of Origin issued by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Brazil. three (3/3)copies
4.Fumigation certificate issued by BRAZIL Fumigation Company original + 3 copies 5.Phytosanitary certificate issued by the Plant Protection Department if the Ministry of
Agriculture and Rual development BRAZIL three ( 3/3) copies
6.Packing list issued by SGS BRAZIL Ldt for eacg lot attesying that of empty new single woven
polypropylene bags is 130 grams minimum original + 3 copies 7.Certyfikate of veddels holds cleanliness issued by SGS BRAZIL Ldy.
8. 2 non negotiable copies representing 2% new empty spare polypropylene bags.
9. Inspection certifikate of Quantity final at time of loading issued by SGS BRAZIL Ldt. three (3/3) copies
10. Inspection certificate of Quality final at time of loading issued by SGS BRAZIL Ltd three (3/3) copies
11.Signed Packing List 3 original pus 3 copies
12.Charter Party Agreement 3 copies
13.Lloy’s register certification copy plus 3 copies confirming that the age the vessel (s) is not more than (20) twenty years
Other documents as called for under the contract. Should documents be presented with an incomplete set of bill(s) of lading or should other shipping documents be missing, payment shall be made, provided that delivery of such missing documents be guaranteed, such guarantee to be signed, if required by Buyers, by a recognized bank. Acceptance of this guarantee shall not prejudice Buyer’s rights under this contract.
|UMM AL QUWAIN
|+48 796 807 166
|SHIPMENTS PER MONTH
|PREFERRED PORT OF DESTINATION
|ALTERNATIVE PORT OF DESTINATION
We, Rhino Sugar Corp. are acting with full corporate responsibility we state with full legal responsibility that we are irrevocably ready, willing and able to sell the product as explained and legal signatory with full corporate power.
For and on behalf of Rhino Sugar.FZE
Ryszard Andrearczyk – Managing Director